Westbrook Technologies recently released Fortis 2.5 Service Pack 3. We recommend that you apply it in order to stay current and take advantage of feature enhancements.
Here is a brief summary of what Service Pack 3 includes:
- Resolves an issue that prevented Data Entry Assistant from working properly.
- Captures Microsoft® Office® properties consistently when importing documents using Microsoft Office 2007/2010. IMPORTANT: You must install the latest updates for Microsoft 2007 and 2010.
- Fortis DocAlert now runs on Windows 7 64-bit. See Service Pack 3 installation guide for instructions on updating Fortis DocAlert.
- Addition of validation on dropdown lists in configuration. Values will be validated on save.
- NOTE: It is not necessary to run a Fortis workstation setup after installing Fortis 2.5 Service Pack 3 as long as a workstation setup was run after the installation of Fortis 2.5.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding Service Pack 3, or would like to schedule an install do not hesitate to contact our support team.